Thursday, July 30, 2009

Teton County Fair

We went to the county fair on the 24th. We watched my sister, Rachel, and Garth's sister, Mindy, show their pigs for the 4-H auction.
Here we are w/my cousin Mike in the background. We took a couple pics trying to get Palmer to look and he is making a funny face in all of them. We had no idea. Haa haa-love it!
Here is Garth with the giant 1200 lb pig! This picture doesn't do him justice. He was HUGE!!
Palmer and his balloon. He was inseparable from it for days. Until, sadly, he popped it.


We checked out the petting zoo and the goat helped himself to Palmer's snack tray and all his cheerios.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Priceless pics! I love the goat eating the cheerios and Palmer's stunned expression.

Ben and Summer said...

I love it! That picture of Palmer with the balloon kills me. What a fun kiddo:)

Julie said...

Fun! I love going to the fair! And what a cute family picture. I know I say that every time, but I am just amazed at how photogenic you all are! Glad you had fun!

Taryn said...

I agree with Julie you are a very photogenic family!! Cute Cute Cute! The balloon story is cute...I have had that one happen to me. Our balloon was from the mall though. It's always funny how the simplest things are the best toys.