Monday, July 6, 2009

Boise

After visiting friends in Rupert, Palmer and I headed to Boise for 4 days to visit my brother Robert, and his wife Rebekah. We haven't seen each other for quite a while and we took the opportunity to catch up and spend some QT together before he was off to Southwest Asia for the air force for 6 months! We are so proud of him.
Boise is an awesome town. I would love to live there someday...
Here is Rebekah and Palmer in her backyard. She got him this really cute dog that blows bubbles that he was totally fascinated with:

Uncle Robert (my bro) with Palmer playing the xylophone at an awesome splash park in Meridian:

Rachel, Me and Palmer, Robert, Rebekah, and our mom-Beth at dinner the night before Robert left for the Air Force: Robert at the airport with his massive luggage at 4:30am!

At the airport saying goodbye.
L to R: Me, Palmer, My mom-Beth, Rachel, Robert, Rebekah, her mom, sister Deborah and husband.

I also got to see my good friend Rheanne who lives in Boise and we went to the zoo.

Palmer on a baby tiger:

Rheanne and Palmer going down the giraffe slide:

Palmer and I hatching out of an egg...

1 comment:

Brian and Elise said...

Awesome pictures! I'm sure that Robert was so glad that you came up to visit. That was so nice! I was wondering, do you have an address for him, so we can send him some letters? Thanks!