Sunday, July 19, 2009

Palmer walks!

At 15 months today-Palmer has been walking for about a week. He is totally a walker now though-no more crawling. He's still a little wobbly but is adorable toddling around the house. Now that his hands are free from crawling he usually carries something in each hand with him around the house. In other words-he can make the house twice as messy, twice as fast. I guess it's time to teach him how to clean up his toys after he's done playing right? Wish me luck with that...

Sorry about the sideways film job. Now I know better. But you get the picture.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTE! He is a champ. I can't believe he's gotten that good in just a week, he is so adorable, I love that cute little smile!

Carie Beard said...

Congrats Porter!!!

Julie said...

I've done the sideways filming too, but good job Palmer! I bet you are so happy. Now when the millions of people ask if he walks you can say yes! (I think we are going to start getting asked about milestones for the boys--they are 6 months, but they haven't even rolled over yet!)

Brian and Elise said...

Yeah Palmer!

Angie said...

Go Palmer! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!