Sunday, October 12, 2008

One Word

This is a fun one! Try it!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Playstation
3. Your hair? Blah
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. You father? Example
6. Your favorite thing? cupcakes
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? Alta
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? Palmer
11. Your fear? freezing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? warm
13. Where were you last night? home!
14. What you're not? selfish
15. One of your wish list items? bumper
16. Where you grew up? Califordiho
17. The last thing you did? Rocked
18. What your wearing? personal...;)
19. Your TV? 27"
20. Your pet? Emotional
21. Your computer? Friend
22. What do you think of tags like this? Fun
23. Your mood? Content
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Where would you rather be? Bed
26. Something your not wearing right now? socks
27. Favorite store? amazon
28. Your summer? robbed
29. Love someone? Garth
30. Favorite color? plum
31. The last time you laughed? recently
32. Who will participate? Sheena?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute answers Alicia!
I did this tag awhile ago and it was kind of hard not to put at least 2 words together!
I am so glad your computer is your friend!

Julie said...

I am glad you did this! I think it is such a fun one! And yes, it was blue, green, yellow. I didn't know if people would get that. I loved your California/Idaho! Did you guys have fun at Brian's?

Rick LaBelle said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog recently, Alicia. You put words together commendably yourself, especially "Califordiho"...love it! It's nice staying in touch with you guys, give Garth my best for the upcoming SnoCross season.

Sheen said...

You should totally do one. I am addicted! I'm going to be running on Thanksgiving morning here in I.F. and there is another one in December too. If you want to do it, let me know and I'll get you the info.

As far as training goes... I just went to the gym a lot and ran on the treadmil. I also did a ton of crunches, leg & arm weights and just tried to be healthy. There are a ton of training schedules that probably would be helpful. I printed one out, but never used it. I might try it this next time around, and will for sure use it when running the 1/2 marathon and marathon.

We're planning on moving to Driggs here soon & building a house. We hopefully will be there in a few months maybe.

We need to hang out!!! Like old times! :) Only this time we'll have kiddos and we'll talk like mothers, instead of riding around in Queen Vic and chasing guys.