Friday, October 24, 2008

October Pics

I finally downloaded my camera onto my computer. Here are some things we've captured on camera of our lives during October...I've been working less and have had more time to spend with family and friends. It's been so nice.


Lunch at 'Scratch' with my momma!




My boys! Sporting their very stylish Wayferer sunglasses.





This is how I have to do a lot of things. With my monkey on my back. Palmer loves to be in his sling. I love to have him close too.




Visiting Palmer's Great Grandma Phyllis.


October has flown by! I'm looking forward to Halloween and the rest of the holidays. November we will be in Minnesota preparing for the beginning of snocross season. We won't be back until March...I am excited but sad to miss Thanksgiving and Christmas at home in Idaho/Wyoming.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

That is sad that you leave during the winter... but very adventurous and fun I'm sure. Be sure to keep us posted on all your wintertime fun!

Emily said...

your baby is darling. you're going to need a massage after carrying him around like that!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!!
I look forward to Halloween pictures!
Rebekah

Melissa said...

He is so adorable, I can't believe how big he is getting! I can't wait for all the kids to get together and play again, I'm hoping for next summer!

Taryn said...

your mom looks great! very cute pics in the month of october! I love the babe on the back! I used my carrier to do housework a lot when Meg was little.

Ben and Summer said...

Palmer's getting so big! What a great way to carry him around. It's so handy to do that and be able to get stuff done at the same time! That's crazy that you'll be gone for 5 months! Good luck with the little guy:)

Jessica said...

SNOWCROSS???!!! What? It's that time of year I guess huh? Oh, I am so sorry that you are going to be so far away - have a great time. I can't wait to see some pictures - keep us posted.

I have been wanting to eat at Scratch - is it good?!