Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update


Over the weekend of the 4th, we had two family reunions. The Durtschi side (Grant and all his brothers and sisters and their families) as well as the Hibbert side (Garth's mom's dad's brothers and sisters and their families). It was fun to see everyone and get together. I think it was a lot of stimulation for Palmer because he mostly slept the whole time...I had to work a couple of the evenings so we missed some of the festivities. On Saturday morning we went hiking up Teton Canyon with Garth's sister Darcie, her boyfriend Andrew and their adorable 6 month old, Zoie. It was so beautiful up in the mountains and we couldn't believe how crazy fast the water was. The flowers were beautiful. It was so fun to have them stay with us and we wish they all lived closer. Palmer is fortunate to have many cousins that do live close to grow up with and play with. It's nice that we do get together so often.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love the pictures and how you make the pictures look like you are laying them on top of each other. You guys rock, I'm blown away by the next younger fabulous generation! Keep it up!

Taryn said...

Ohh man I miss the 4th in Teton Valley! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Darcie hasn't changed a bit in looks! She still looks like she is as sweet as I remember her in Drill Team!

alicia king said...

Hey girl! It was good seeing you and your precious little baby! Welcome to the bloggin world!

I think my name will link to another blog that I don't use...go to aliciaking.typepad.com

Julie said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could have gone hiking up there! I love a good hike! It was fun to see you guys and that little Zoie is a cute one!

Sheen said...

how fun! i heard a lot about your reunion from melissa. how is that little man doing? and you of course?! you need to put up pics of your cute home so i can see it!