Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Attempt At This Blogging Thing!

So here is my first attempt. Julie has inspired me to get with it and start my blog. So here is the beginning. Plus I have such an adorable baby that I owe it to the world to show him off. A quick overview of our lives:
Garth and I were married August 18th, 2006 and reside in beautiful Teton Valley, Idaho. Life has been wonderful to us. He is lucky (and talented) enough to race snowmobiles professionally in the winter which takes us to Minnesota and surrounding areas for a good 4 to 5 months out of the year. I work for a great little spa in Jackson Hole, WY where I've been since 2004. I love being a massage therapist. We have a beautiful baby boy Palmer Christian Kaufman who was born (5 1/2 weeks early!) on April 19, 2008. He is doing very well and is such a blessing in our lives. Last summer we bought a condo just North of Driggs and have loved having our own place and some more room. We have 3 beds/2 baths so we have room now for visitors so bring 'em on! I don't want to make this too long though and discourage myself from keeping up w/blogging so...that's all for now.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Okay-This is funny seeing you here. I was just thinking "why doesn't Alicia get a blog going?" How are you? I am going to try and set my little brother up w/ Your little sister Mellissa? Anyway-Julie and I have been conspiring :) Keep the blogs coming!!!! Gloria

Taryn said...

Hello there! I am so glad that Julie found me and that she got you to get a blog! Palmer is really cute and so is his name!

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog...it was fun seeing you guys at the reunion!!

Ben and Summer said...

Yay for blogging! This is great, and cute pictures of little Palmer and crew! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world, it's fun isn't it? We don't have internet right now so will be checking less often then usual, but look forward to keeping in touch!