Friday, February 5, 2010

A visit from my BFF!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life who has been my best friend for the past 16 years. Wow! That makes me feel OLD! She lives a little over an hour away so we get to see each other often but in little spurts. A couple weekends ago she and her three darling children came for the weekend. I had so much fun staying up late (for me) and watching movies and talking. Palmer had a lot of fun playing with the kids. I hope we get together again soon! Love you Beth!
Here are the kids getting ready to head outside to play in the snow:
Palmer and Olivia are on the top step, Gabe and Emmy at the bottom
Here is Palmer throwing snowballs for Duke

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love that picture of Palmer getting ready to throw the snowball. How sweet! And Dukas is so fashionable!

Garth and Alicia said...

WTF you said I was your BFF. Do you tell everyone that? -G

Brenda said...

Hahaha at the last comment!! :)

three little birds said...

You're so sweet. :) We always have the best time when we come to visit you! Olivia even told me she didn't mind if you wanted to be her other mom. haha
Love you, my friend...