Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Happenings

I built Palmer a fort in the corner of the living room. He loved it for about a week-then I got sick of it and took it down. Any chance Palmer got, he forced me or Garth into it with him saying "hide? hide?"

While we were in Salt Lake to take Garth to that airport, Palmer and I stopped by my sister Julie's house to visit. The weather was so nice, Palmer and his cousin Kate even got to play outside!


Last but not least here's a belly shot-just for kicks. It's the only one we've taken, just last week-28 weeks.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I want a fort!!! How fun. And cute belly pic! I think I've only take one also...

Taryn said...

that is a cute belly pic..your tiny for 28 weeks. I love that you actually kept hte fort up for a week. You're a better mom than me. that would have drove me crazy after the first day :) somehow I have become a little bit of a neat freak in my old age! :)

are you going to make it to the 10 yr?

Brenda said...

Great belly pic! Love it!

Julie said...

I love the fort! And I'm so glad you came down, I love those pictures. Your belly is so cute too, I love it!