Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Cookies

Last night Palmer and I went over to my mom's house and made butter cookies with her and my sister Rachel. For Christmas my mom got me a bucket of 101 cookie cutters so we used some fun shapes from that kit to make them. That paired with the perfect cookie recipe, courtesy of our family friend, Sheila, made for a fun family activity. Palmer was very helpful! He got to wear his cute little apron his Auntie Darcie made for him for Christmas...It matches the aprons Darcie made me and Garth a couple years ago.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute! I especially love that last picture with you and Palmer, so sweet!

Afton said...

thanks for the names. I was going to use Cache,ryder, luke, finn, Nikko, wyatt, or Mckay! Cache Kaufman would be so cute. good luck with the last stetch. You look so good. It's a lot easier the second time around. Are you in town?

Shannon Dooley said...

I love Palmer's little apron! How sweet is that?