Friday, January 22, 2010

Shakopee, MN National Race


Today and tomorrow Garth races in Shakopee, MN at Canterbury Downs just outside Minneapolis. If you'd like to watch the live lap results free(w/out picture or sound) click HERE.
Or go to the ISOC's homepage and pay $7.95 to watch live picture and announcing (totally worth it!).
He starts qualifying around 4:00pm Central Time with finals beginning after 7:00pm (CT). Click HERE for the full schedule for the weekend. He is in the PRO SUPER STOCK class today and PRO OPEN class tomorrow.
Palmer and I stayed behind sadly enough. Canterbury is one of my favorite races. I have an OB Checkup today. Glucose testing and blood draw. Yuck. So we'll be faithfully watching from the computer for this race and for the rest of the season. Now I join the ranks of the 'winter widows' who loose their husbands for the winter. I will definitely have to find a hobby. As if Palmer doesn't keep me busy 100% of the time! I welcome visitors if anyone is up for a weekend getaway!

No comments: