Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jackson Rec Center

Garth, me and Palmer all went over to Jackson to swim a earlier in the week. The Jackson rec center is awesome. It has a nice little warm pool ranging from 1-3 feet in depth. There is a slide and a couple water falls. Palmer loves going down the slides. I love how the water feels on my big ole belly!


The next day we went back over for a date. We went to the elk refuge and took some great pictures through Garth's spotting scope, then had sushi.


I had to take him to the airport the next morning to send him off to Minnesota. He's racing the rest of the national circuit and will be back home in the middle of March. We sure miss him already. I'm staying home to be close to my docs for the rest of my pregnancy.

1 comment:

Brian and Elise said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Aren't date nights awesome! Hopefully your time without Garth flies. I know it can be hard and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!