Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sandy, UT race this weekend!


Garth races in Sandy, UT this coming Saturday, Jan. 9th! Click HERE for the schedule of events. Garth races in the PRO SUPER STOCK and PRO OPEN classes. He probably won't even start his qualifying rounds until after 2:00pm. Opening ceremonies for the finals is at 7:00pm with Garth's first final around 8:30pm (my estimate). It is lots of fun to watch all the racing of course but can get a little chilly standing around as it is at the primarily outdoor Rio Tinto Stadium so bundle up!
Click HERE for ticket info or buy your tickets the day of the race at the stadium.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thank you for the updates and info. I count on you to keep us "in the know". Very exciting, we look forward to some good snocross action!

Sandy said...

I wish we could come to the race but I think Mike, Jim and Shane have to work. I hope your pregnancy is going well.