Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Mommy Wagon!

Yesterday we got a new addition to the family! It helps with accommodating our coming baby addition as well! Love it love it love it! But we traded in the ole reliable Civic. It broke my heart a little. Why do I get so attached to inanimate objects?? It's a 2009 Toyota Highlander. It's hard to tell from the pictures but it's greenish. It seats 7 total with a third row. It is AWD and drives great. We bought it from Hertz in IF. They were easy to deal with and gave us a great deal on our trade in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! So fun- it could make a trip to boise
Rebekah

Angie said...

WOW! That's so exciting! Now, you can drive to IF more and we can shop, shop, shop! I had a good time with you and Palmer. Miss you guys! Hope you feel better soon.

Brenda said...

I know I already posted on FB about this, but a new car is so fun and I'm glad you got one. (btw: that rhymed) Congrats on the new addition :)

Gloria said...

Nice ride! What a nice husband :)

Julie said...

How exciting! That is always so fun to get a new car, even if sad to get rid of the old one! Hope you are feeling better!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I did not now you are pregnant! Congrats, that is so exciting, when are you due?

Brian and Elise said...

Nice car! I'm sure it will work great for you. Hope you start feeling better!