Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party

On Saturday, Palmer and I went to a Halloween Party at my best girl friend, Beth's house. She is an amazing cook and made 3 delicious soups. Then we carved pumpkins-Palmer dove right in watching the other kids for cues on what to do. I haven't carved the outside, yet, but we gutted it out and cooked the seeds (my favorite!). The we (well Beth) made carmel apples and we dipped them in whatever toppings we wanted. Nerds, oreos, chocolate malt balls, M&M's, pistachios with craisins and ginger...whatever we wanted. Beth's carmel put Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to shame. Seriously. We're looking forward to Halloween this Saturday and trick or treating with Palmer.
I apologize for the sideways filming. I had to to get Palmer and his pumpkin together.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

he is SO adorable. I love his little giggle. He has the sweetest face and smile. I wish we lived closer so we could know him better!

Julie said...

So fun! You've inspired me, we are carving our pumpkins today! That picture is so cute of you and Palmer!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting cute pictures of the handsome man!! I am glad to hear of your apples. That is my favorite fall- well anything treat!
rebekah

three little birds said...

You're so sweet :) I was so glad you could be there! It was so fun to see Palmer dive right in!!