Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In June...

With only one week of June left, I thought I'd get around to posting about this month. Why is the time passing by so fast?? WHY!!!
In the beginning of June, Palmer and I made a road trip down to Utah to visit my sister Julie and her family with my parents, sister-Rachel, and sister-in-law Mindy. Here is my mom and step-dad with Julies 4 month old twin boys.
Here is Palmer watching High School Musical, listening through the earphones. This only lasted a moment, then he wanted them off but loved all the singing and dancing in the movie! I have to admit-I did too.
Then my friend Rheanne came for a weekend visit, and we realized Palmer is a pool shark. Here he is making demands with a pool stick.
We also hung out with my friend Bethany in Idaho Falls a couple times before getting groceries. We've sorta made it a tradition to eat lunch at a park then let the kids play. She has 3-her youngest is Palmer's age so it's lots of fun!!
We had a relaxing Father's Day. Garth is the best dad. He is so much fun. Palmer has a special laugh when playing with him. Kindof like a "I'm getting into trouble with dad" laugh. Here is Palmer about a month ago-he still isn't walking so we borrowed this baby and stroller from my mom for something for him to walk behind. He loves pushing her around the house. One night I was getting dinner ready and heard Palmer's 'playing with dad' laugh and saw this come around the corner...
Palmer thought it was so funny that he was in the little stroller. I think Garth thought it was just as funny! Don't worry mom-the stroller and baby are still safe...

5 comments:

Angie said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

too funny! Gulianna has a little stroller and sits in it like that all the time!

Melissa said...

Palmer has the sweetest smile, what a doll, I can't wait to meet him in person again!

Julie said...

I can't wait to see you guys in a week! And I love Palmer in that stroller! Funny!

Beth said...

Thanks for all the pictures and the cute pictures and comments. I enjoy everyone's blogs and seeing what people are up to, even though I don't comment often. I keep thinking I'll figure out how to post something, Rachel is always doing something. Maybe she can post, she is learning how to do website design this week at KEY. Ummm...