Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter was so fun this year! All the holidays seem better w/kids!
Saturday we dyed eggs at Garth's mom's house. Palmer was a crack up! He was very intense. He was all quantity and no quality. He was a speed dyer.
Sunday, Palmer started off w/a basket from the Easter bunny. It had stickers, play doh, and candy.
Palmer is still half asleep here:

Then we had Easter lunch at Garth's mom's house followed by an egg hunt.
Here he is with his cousin Zoie:

Zoie loved Dexter. He is just a little too irresistible!
Palmer and Zoie even went on the sleigh to help feed the cows.
I thought this was so cute-
We wrapped up the day with a quick visit to my mom's where we took our yearly Easter family shot-
Here is Dexter- 1 week old:

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, I just want to hold him and I love him in that little seat, reminds me of my boys when they were tiny. I love this family picture too, so cute.

And Kate was the same way with Easter Eggs, I think she dipped them all in blue. So glad you had a good Easter!

Angie said...

I love the quantity vs. quality mentality. How funny. Your family picture is really sweet. I love Easter!

Shannon Dooley said...

Great pix! That little Dexter is too precious for words. Congrats!

Afton said...

He almost makes me want to be pregnant again. I love his name too.

Taryn said...

ohh cute family pic. and I am so baby hungry now...Seriously I have a problem!!

alicia king said...

very cute boys! Congrats!

Beth said...

Quantity versus quality, sounds like an aunt that Dexter has. Production, production, got to keep moving onto the next great thing!

Afton said...

call me soon! lets get the kids together... Maybe we can make snow angels!