Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Doctor Said...

It's going to be a...BOY! I haven't blogged much about my pregnancy-so here's a little update. I am due April 28th (Palmer will have just turned 2!). I had my level 2 ultrasound today, at only 15 weeks rather than the typical 20 weeks (because of my previous pregnancy turning high risk in the last few days and early delivery), and the doctor reassured me that my chances of getting preeclampsia again are low. A 1 in 5 chance. Which sounds a lot better when said-4 out of 5 chances are-I'll have a 'normal' pregnancy. I love getting an ultrasound. They looked so closely at every little detail and can even see arteries and the way the blood is flowing! How fun for my son to have a brother! ...and soon I will have 2 wild boys running around!!

10 comments:

Gloria said...

I am so excited for you! That will be so fun for the little guy!

Jessica said...

Oh CONGRATS!
You will LOVE having two little boys! I sure do!

Jacob Grant Property Management said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Oops! I just posted as Jake, so I deleted it. I wanted to say Congrats again and I can't wait to meet the lil' guy. I'll talk to you next Friday. Have a safe trip!

Julie said...

oh my goodness! Congrats! How fun to have two little boys that can be best buds!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i am so happy for you! good luck and keep us posted.
love
rebekah

Sandy said...

Congratulations!

alicia king said...

yeah! Palmer will absolutely love having a friend and a brother so close!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Good for you guys!!

Taryn said...

congrats!!! You are right...how fun for Palmer to have a brother close to him in age. They will more than likely be each others best friend for life!