Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Thursday, my good friend and cousin-in-law, Mandi and her husband Tucker came over on Friday to visit me and Palmer on the way from one house the their other house. They are so thoughtful and brought me flowers and chocolates for Valentine's day since my husband is gone for another week racing out East. It made my day! (no vases on hand so I used the blender!)
Then the next day (Valentine's Day) the floral shop delivered some beautiful flowers from Carly and DJ, who we live with this winter, who were so thoughtful to make sure I felt loved on Valentine's Day, since again, Garth is gone.
Then the florist went back out to her van for another delivery of lovely flowers from my wonderful husband, Garth! I felt totally spoiled and totally loved. Even though Garth is gone, this was still a really good Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so loved! They are beautiful, I love that you got such a variety!

Carie Beard said...

You are so loved! How nice of everyone...you deserve it!

Nicole said...

You absolutely deserve it! You are the sweetest person. I'm glad that you really were not alone for Valentine's day.

Ben and Summer said...

How fun! What sweet, wonderful people! So glad you had flowers (and they're all gorgeous) to keep you company, at least!

Brian and Elise said...

They are beautiful flowers! You absolutely deserve them too!