Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're My Guitar Hero!

So...Garth was obviously very bored one evening after Palmer went to bed and felt the need to rock out. Neither one of us had played Guitar Hero for months so we got it out, dusted it off and ROCKED. Garth got all dressed up and then picked out my outfit and made me dress up with him. I really wasn't into it at first but was trying to be a good sport and it ended up being pretty fun. I know we are lame but I thought these pics were too good not to share!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I love to hear that side of Garth, that was so awesome! Me and Zac would have totally dressed up and rocked with you guys, how fun!

Jessica said...

Okay - that is AWESOME!!!! What a fun thing to do. I think there needs to be more of that "fun" between couples. Great outfits too. And you right - pictures COULD NOT be passed up!!!

Julie said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Brenda said...

That is freakin' hilarious. It's amazing what you do for entertainment at home while the children are sleeping, isn't it? I think it is a fabulously fun idea... you guys are true butt rockers!!

Sara said...

You guys are awesome!!

Emily said...

I'm thinking you'll it right in Minnesota with that tan! HILARIOUS!!

Emily said...

apparently my mind goes faster than my hands I meant you'll FIT right in!

Brian and Elise said...

That is so fun Alicia! It looks like you guys had a blast. We miss you and hope you can have more fun times like these in Minnesota.

Nicole said...

You two are the best!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I love the outfits... That is so funny. When you have kids you have to get creative!!

crapo family said...

heck yes!! I totally love the dressing up! I know that things can get boring out there ......but this is a seriously impressive way to pass the time!!can't wait for Mikael to get home so he can share in my laughter!! hope you guys are doing good! looks like i have no reason to wonder :)