Saturday, November 15, 2008

Milestone!!

My little son, who not so little anymore, can officially sit up all on his own. For quite a while. Sometimes he gets really excited (or a little unhappy) and kicks his little feet and goes backwards, bonking his head. But for the most part can sit unassisted and play with his toys. I am so proud. He is so coordinated with his hands now and pulls his pacifier out of his mouth and puts it back in. Pretty cute. He is growing up too fast!

Oh! And to those that have asked-Palmer is doing great in his cloth diapers. They have been leak proof (unless they get too full) and he hasn't had a single blowout. He's wearing one in the picture. And-I like them too.

9 comments:

Julie said...

This is THE cutest picture of Palmer, what a cutie! You know, I always think he looks like Garth, but his smile totally reminds me of you! What a cute guy!

Brenda said...

Look at his cute little fuzzy/fly away hair!! It is so nice when they get old enough to do the binky thing. Sometimes I just wanted to tape the thing in Gabe's mouth (I never did though).

Ben and Summer said...

Yay! Go Palmer. What a cutie pie! Love that smile.

Melissa said...

That picture is awesome, he is so cute! I can't believe all his beautiful hair. That is so nice that he sits up now! Now he can see what's going on and be happier!

Brian and Elise said...

How cute Alicia! That is so fun that he can sit up now. He's going to change so much till we see him again. I'm glad we can keep in touch through the blogs though.

Jessica said...

Go Palmer, Go Palmer, Go Palmer!!!!

Way to go!! That is a BIG milestone not only for Mr. Palmer but Mama too!!
Cute little guy!

Nicole said...

Awwwww. He is going to be a little man before your know it. He is the cutest little guy.

Melissa said...

Hey Alicia, my mom doesn't have her stuffed animals on her current website (they are on the new one that isn't finished yet). They are a pretty penny though, I think they're in the 100-200$ dollar range, but if you're really interested I could have her send you an email of the pictures of them.

How is snowmobiling this year? Tell Garth thanks for talking to that kid, Evan, he was so excited!

leslie mae said...

Found your blog thanks to Julie! What a cutie you've got!! Every time I see my Mom she tells me about this super cute sling you had Palmer in one day at the grocery store. She says I HAVE to have one!! So did you get moved in and settled?

Oh, send me your email addres to lesliemaeofthetetons at gmail and I'll add you to our blog.