Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Farmingon, NY

Last weekend Garth raced in Farmington, NY. Palmer and I stayed home in Minnesota because it was too far for Palmer to be in the car for. (Nice excuse huh-too long for anyone to be in the car, over 20 hours!) He has had fun though and says the fans in NY are the best! They always show up in huge numbers and cheer really loud.

In the stock class on Saturday, he got 2nd place! Yay!!! That's Garth on the left, Shaun Crapo on top of the podium, in first, and Levi LaVallee on the right in 3rd.
On Sunday, Garth got 4th in the open class. All in all a very good weekend! And a happy Valentine's Day gift to get on the podium! I watched/listened from Kari's house. Kari is one of the team owners' wives. We watched online which was very stressful. I would much rather be there in person.

Next weekend Garth will race in Valcourt, Quebec in Canada...

3 comments:

Angie said...

GO GARTH!!!!

Carie Beard said...

Good job Garth! That is awesome. Are you going to Canada with him? Tell hime good luck for us!

audra garrett said...

Hey! I just wanted to say hi! You guys are so stinking cute! Your baby is so cute too! It's so fun to keep in touch with all the cool people from Teton Valley! So, a couple of weeks ago we were in Virginia flipping through channels and we saw Garth on that MTV show. I think it's "scarred", anyway, I saw that video a long time ago, but I just thought it was funny that I saw it again. Glad that his leg is fine, that video is hard to watch!!!