Wednesday, November 10, 2010

July

Now that our family is in Minnesota for the winter, I have the internet again! I feel like I've joined civilization again. So-I can catch up on what everyone has been doing and catch my own blog up on our summer adventures. Life has been great. It's very busy w/two small boys-never a dull moment. I wouldn't change anything! Here are a few of the things we did in July.

Petting zoo at the Teton County, WY fair:

Splashing around in Grandma Beth's wading pool with cousin Zoie:
I am so proud of Mindy's painting, that I had to brag it up on our blog. Even though I didn't contribute at all to this-it's totally worth sharing. Mindy (Garth's sis) is already a successful artist and was commissioned to paint in a consignment store in Driggs. She painted Disney princesses as well. She has an amazing talent!! I could go on an on...
We enjoyed our fire pit several times. We made s'mores (my personal favorite) and cooked with the dutch oven a couple of times.
Just a typical day w/Aunt Rachel (my sis). She is painting a star on Palmer's cheek
Garth and Palmer painting
And of course little (chub a lub) Dexter enjoying playing on the floor mat. He's always along during our fun but is usually on my hip and I'm taking pics. I feel bad there aren't more of him. Typical 2nd child I guess.
Fourth of July parade in Victor. A yearly tradition.
My 10 year high school reunion! Everybody looked great-it was fun to see them and hear what everyone has been up to...I'm on the far right w/baby Dex.
Palmer played outside a lot! This was in June. Long sleeves and a puffer vest. Only in Alta, Wyoming.
We enjoyed the carousel at the splash park in Rexburg with Palmer's girlfriend Emrie. Just ask him if he loves her and see him cheese up a big smile!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so happy you have the internet! It'll be fun to see what you are up to, I feel so out of touch when you don't have it! Loved the update!

Beth said...

Feels like I just got to visit with you and your kids and hear what you've been up to. Very satisfying. Keep it up!

Angie said...

Yay for internet! Glad to see your blog up and running again. :)

Shannon Dooley said...

I wondered why you hadn't been updating. Glad to see you back in cyber world!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you have the internet now. I'm very sad that you guys are already gone for the winter! We'll see you in march, right? Hope you have a great racing season!

Dedre said...

wow, going without internet would be like cutting off my right arm :)...that's a sad reality! Way to survive...glad you are back to blogging. Sure wish I could have come to the ten year reunion. Would have been fun to visit you all!