Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally...

I have the Internet again. I have felt so out of touch without it.

In August, we enjoyed a visit from Garth's sister Darcie and her two kids-Cooper and Zoie. We picked huckleberries and raspberries and made jam. That was a first for me. I've never canned anything before. It was so much fun spending time with her. She is amazing. Her kids are so much fun-Palmer loved the company.

Here is Darcie and our beautiful raspberries.
Zoie
Cooper

We also celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. We went to Salt Lake and stayed in a beautiful room, ate sushi for dinner and shopped at IKEA (my favorite) and Cabela's (Garth's favorite). My mom watched Palmer so it was just the two of us.
Garth and I at dinner

Our view from the hotel. The weather was perfect.

1 comment:

Brian and Elise said...

That sounds like so much fun! You look amazing Alicia. And congrats on baby #2. How exciting!