Friday, January 2, 2009

From Minnesota to Idaho and Back Again!

We got to come home (to Idaho) for a couple weeks for Christmas. We were going to drive home and checked on plane tickets-sometimes they are really cheap if they need to sell them last minute. We flew home Monday afternoon and were supposed to get into Idaho Falls at 10:50pm. Long long story short we didn't get home until Tuesday at 5:30pm. And then didn't have our luggage-it was lost for two extra days. As was our car seat. So we borrowed one from the airline which was probably 10 years old with no padding and cut into Palmer's neck. Here is the only picture I took of waiting in the airport. Neither one of us was into taking pictures. I knew I needed one for the blog though.
We had a great time home and and a wonderful Christmas. (Separate blog)

Our trip back to Minnesota was better-we sat on the tarmac for 2 hours from Minneapolis to Fargo so were late coming in. Other than that though-it all went smoothly. Palmer is a champ-I even had a gentleman come up to me after that flight and congratulate me for keeping Palmer under control and was very grateful to be on a flight with a well behaved child.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

He's so cute! How nice of that gentleman to notice that Palmer was so well behaved... you and Garth both probably needed a pat on the back after the hellish flights, delays, and lost luggage. I'm glad you guys made it home safely AND I'm glad you remembered to take a photo for your blog :)

Brian and Elise said...

It was so good to see you. I wish that we could have seen you more. We hope that you are doing well!

Julie said...

Palmer really has thinned out! Holy cow! He doesn't look like such a little baby and look at those eyes! Such a cute boy!