Monday, December 15, 2008

Hill City, MN

Garth raced in Hill City on December 6-7. It was a regional race-meaning smaller than the nationals he races. He did great! He won his open final and got 2nd in the stock final. Palmer had fun. We stayed at a fun hotel with two water slides! Garth took Palmer down the little kid slide.

Palmer does pretty good in the car. He was sleepy and didn't have his pacifier so he fell asleep sucking on one of his caterpillar's antenna. Poor baby. He is so sweet.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You guys look great, and I love that picture of you!

Jessica said...

How FUN!!! Great job Garth!
I LOVE all the cute pictures of Palmer - so sad about the pacifier!

Melissa said...

That is awesome for Garth! I love that he was sucking on the antenna, what a cutie. I can't believe he is so old, I wish that we all lived closer so that the babies could all have a party together! Tell Garth we wish him lots of luck!